Wednesday, March 9, 2011

New Issue

Sorry I've been so bad about updating this blog. I am just juggling so much that I just don't remember to take the time. But this issue is really important - to me, and to the breed.

There is a lot of "hoopla" about the buck height right now, and I'd just like to state personally that to me it's about time the conversation happened. A new breed club is starting up, and that's building some resentment too. But I think it's a good idea to have more than one view on a topic. No one has to believe any particular way, but they should have the knowledge to make a proper decision.

This new group has put together a survey to find out what the Nigerian dwarf breeders around the world really think. We'll publish the results in Ruminations, and a synopsis online. It's not our job to censor information, but we do want to be clear that each person can only vote once. We want to hear from as many people as possible, and if we "max out" on Survey MOnkey, we'll run the survey again another month.

To take the survey visit it here. Please let us know what you think about this important topic. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment